Our generation is on its way to becoming the most photographed generation ever, and with it unique photography trends have emerged – at the forefront of the children’s photography industry is a unique photo session known as the Cake Smash!
You may ask, what is a cake smash photo shoot? As a professional newborn and children’s photographer, I can tell you that it’s one of my favorite sessions to offer at my studio.
What’s not to love about it? Here are a few things that make these sessions so much fun:
- A unique set up –There’s always a colorful and fun set that is created for the birthday boy or girl. Every set is always unique!
2) A custom cake – There’s no such thing as a cake smash without a cake! I work with talented local bakers in Frisco, TX in providing a first birthday cake. They vary in size but are usually anywhere from 4 to 6 inches. Sometimes they are too pretty to eat!
3) Adorable cake smash outfits and hats – My studio is full of colorful outfits and accessories for your little one to wear for their session. Sometimes parents do prefer to bring in their own outfit, but if not we’ve got you covered!
4) The Smash Cake part! Step back and enjoy this part, parents. I call this part the Point of No Return. When it comes to smashing the cake, your little one will get it on their hands, toes and even their ears! Seriously, there’s cake every where!
5) The memories! Turning one is such a huge milestone, and while birthday parties are a great way to celebrate, having your child take part in their own cake smash photo shoot is one way to enjoy this milestone for years to come. When you display your images up on the walls of your home, those precious memories only get better with time.
Interested in booking a unique cake smash photo shoot at our Frisco, TX studio? Please call the studio at 978 795 7016 or email us by CLICKING HERE.